The Key to Love


 I love the cover of this book, which is initially what makes me want to read a book. I also love stories with small town settings, and for whatever reason, bakeries (and libraries and cafes--but that matters not in this case.) 

The town is easy to settle into, and the story is sweet (in more ways than one) and I appreciate the elements of faith, but I find it a bit difficult to connect with the characters on a deeper level--which is essential in my book, (pardon my pun.) I'm not a big fan of enemies-to-lovers stories, but even so, the character's dislike for each other is so profound they leave little room for me to like them.

For readers who enjoy enemies-to-lovers stories, this might be up their alley.


Thank you to Revell for providing me this complimentary copy.



Comments