The Prince and the Prodigal

 

Another biblical fiction masterpiece by Jill Eileen Smith! She is a go-to author for me. No matter the title or genre, I'll read her books. She is a gifted storyteller who builds wonderful emotions, settings, and arcs, giving biblical characters a new life.

I've always loved the story of Joseph. His brothers betrayed him, his father favored him, and God was always with him in all that he went through. His story is a story of redemption, forgiveness, and love. And his brother Judah has an interesting story as well. I love his transformation in this inspiring story. 

The Prince and the Prodigal will certainly touch your heart. I couldn't stop reading it from start to finish in two sittings. Beautiful writing.

#ThePrinceandtheProdigal

Thank you to Revell for providing a complimentary copy.

Comments