Love on a Whim

 

Love on a Whim is a relatively quick read. With a mix of family drama, wedding drama, love, forgiveness, and faith, this was a satisfying story.

Though it didn't have as strong of a faith thread as I would've liked (and become accustomed to in Suzanne Woods Fisher's books) it was there and touched my heart. Especially the righting of wrongs, and the true concept of forgiveness. 

I mostly appreciate the growth that Brynn (and many other characters) experience. The concept of "following your heart," in my opinion, should be taken lightly, seeing as it often leads you in the wrong direction. I wish it had been stressed to follow God's nudging or the truth's you've learned etc...

Overall, this is a sweet and faith-building story with a fantastic Cape Cod setting (I want to visit!) and characters that now feel like friends.


#LoveOnAWhim #CapeCodCreamery

Thank you to Revell for my complimentary copy.

Comments