Between the Sound and Sea

 

I was pulled to this book, first, because I've read other books by this author. I love her writing style and beauty in her characters, and settings. Secondly, the title is intriguing. And thirdly, because of the captivating cover art.

But, ultimately it's the story that keeps me reading, and this one definitely kept me turning pages. I didn't want to set it down because I was so caught up in the mystery, and Joey's time at the lighthouse. I connected with her and her reasons to need an escape, and I rooted for her to find answers and peace.

The imagery is spot-on. I could picture this setting so well. 

Between the Sound and Sea is a beautiful second-chance story and I won't soon forget it. Five well-deserved stars!

Thank you to Revell for my complimentary copy.

#BetweenTheSoundAndSea

Comments