From Sea to Shining Sea

 

This is a very unique devotional and I appreciate everything about it--the size, the messages, and the travel theme. I love how each devotion focuses on a different state in the U.S. I've traveled quite a bit and like how each captures the state's sites and atmosphere and gives a new appreciation for God's creation.


The devotions are organized by state and include thoughtful questions and prayer prompts. I really like how the book is inspired by the authors' travels and shares messages that matter and put you in a positive frame of mind for the day.

If you like a copy, you can order here: https://bit.ly/SeatoShiningSeaAmazon or enter for a chance to win 1 of the 15 copies offered in the #giveaway below. 


#FromSeaToShiningSea #ChristianDevotional #DailyDevotional #DevotionalBook #ChristianBooks #ChristianWomen #QuietTimeWithGod #BookGiveaway

If you'd like a chance to win a paperback copy of From Sea to Shining Sea, 
ENTER HERE:

Comments