Brady VS Manning (Book Review)

It doesn’t get any better than Brady and Manning. They’re exceptional at teamwork, leadership, sportsmanship, and character. I’m a fan of them both, and it is enjoyable to see/learn/read about the rivalry and respect that propelled them forward in their careers.

Their careers parallel in many ways, because of their abilities and strengths, but their differences are vast and complex. Although I don’t read a lot about sports (I’m an avid fiction reader) I really enjoyed reading more about these two. The photos are an added bonus.

If you’re a fan of Brady, Manning, or the prospective teams they were/are on, or simply love sports and football, I think you’ll enjoy this peek into their lives and careers.

-->
I received a complementary book from BloggingForBooks.



Comments