In Too Deep

Every now and then I like to branch out from my usual genres and read something new. I rarely read mystery or suspense and have never read anything that includes dive team investigations.

I liked the soft spiritual themes and the mystery was interesting. Their story felt more of a light, romantic suspense story and overall, I enjoyed it.

Although I found elements of this story intriguing and entertaining, it didn't fully engage me. I suppose the main thing was the elementary relationship between Adam and Sabrina. When I say elementary, I mean young-ish. Does he like me? Does she like me?

If you enjoy romantic suspense, this is a good read. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I'm glad I read it and I even learned a few things.

I received an ARC of this book from the publisher and was under no obligation to post a review.

Comments