Wait For Me


Lately I’ve branched out to read some new genres and authors. An as odd as it sounds, it’s difficult for me to invest time in a book when I’m not drawn in by the cover art.

Though Wait For Me is the last book in the series, and I haven’t read the previous Montana Series installments, I didn’t feel like I was missing anything. The story is fast-paced, and includes a lot of action and romance, but I wasn’t completely hooked.

The writing is superb, but I felt a little overwhelmed by the number of characters and trying to keep things straight. With that said, I was very drawn to Pete. I also enjoyed the soft spiritual theme throughout and was satisfied with the conclusion.

If you like action-packed rescue-team type stories, I’m sure you’ll enjoy this read.

I received an ARC of this book from the publisher and was under no obligation to post a review.



Comments