The Secret to Happiness

This cover art caught me eye and piqued my interest, which is just what I expect from a great novel.

The Secret to Happiness is probably the first contemporary fiction story I've read by Fisher and I enjoyed it so much. 

There are wonderful characters in this story but it's main focus is on Callie. It took just a little bit to warm up to her, but appreciated her growth. She's interesting and I felt strongly for her. I've never been fired from a job, but I know what it's like to make a bad mistake that affects others. 

The spiritual aspect of the story is gentle and sweet, with themes of forgiveness, reflection, and contentment. It brought out many emotions from me, so I'm looking forward to more contemporary works from this author.

Thank you Revell, for my complimentary copy.
#TheSecretsToHappiness

Comments