Her Only Wish

 

Once again, here's another delightful story by Shelly Shepard Gray. Her Only Wish is the second book in the A Season in Pinecraft series and I think I might've enjoyed this one even more than the first.

Betsy is so easy to love. I like her perspectives and enjoy seeing her make up for lost time. the romance is fun, and I liked August and felt for his desire to branch out on his own terms.

Finding our place in life involves taking chances, and I love witnessing this in Betsy's and August's lives (as well as others.) The romance is sweet and the growth they experience is so fulfilling.

If you enjoy Amish or Christian romance, this series is a satisfying choice. The stories tie in together but stand well by themselves.

Thank you to Revell for providing a complimentary copy of this book.

#HerOnlyWish

Comments