A Royal Christmas

I love Christmas stories! A Royal Christmas is a quick read with great characters, twists and turns, and an atmosphere of Chrismas. I loved learning about the holiday traditions.

I enjoyed meeting Adelaide. She's a smart protagonist and I rooted for her. I also enjoyed learning about her family dynamics and the enchanted feeling of it all, which is why I read the book in a day.

If you've seen and enjoyed the film, The Princess Diaries, I think you'll enjoy every minute of this story too. It's tender, sweet, inspiring, and notable. I've enjoyed so many other tales by this author, and I'm adding this one to the list. This is wonderful for both a keeper shelf and as a gift for the holidays.

#ARoyalChristmas

Thank you Revell for my complimentary copy of this book.

Comments