The Elusive Truth Of Lily Temple


The Elusive Truth of Lily Temple has an almost poetic feel to it. The author's storytelling skill is so beautiful, and I love the mixture of fiction and history. This cover is so pretty and is what initially pulled me in!

One line that really stands with me is the voice of God in Peter's mind... "I didn't ask you to trust her. I asked you to trust me." Whew! Powerful! 

Within the story is another storyteller--Lily Temple. And Peter's role in the story is twofold. I like both these characters and was fully immersed in their journeys. 

This story gives a wonderful mix of suspense, faith, and history. The mystery and spiritual themes kept me fully engaged. I love this story, the meaning, and the beautiful threads of hope and faith. And oh...what a satisfying end.

#TheElusiveTruthOfLilyTemple

Thank you to Revell for my complimentary copy.


Comments